Thread: Hazzard
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:35 AM   #1
Hazzard

Hazzard
Default Hazzard

I figure the best way to introduce myself is to explain how I view some of our common "friends" ...

I share a good portion of Outlier's contrarian leanings. JohnnyLingo's picture of Natalie Portman (is it still up?) is my favorite picture on CB. DixieCougar is the only poster who consistently frustrates me. I think I've only ignored one poster, and I believe it was some lame Ute who only posted for a day or two before scampering back into his cave. MikeWaters appears to have two completely different personalities, and I like the Cougarguard one best. (Thanks for providing this forum.) Archaea is solid. Fusnik usually doesn't annoy me; and when he does, it is far outweighed by the curiosity and energy he provides. And Brian has been cracking me up lately.

From what I have read here, the conversation is much more reasoned and cordial and respectable. That is what I enjoy most about this site. I hope we can discuss and argue about ideas without attacking each other. Sometimes I have questions that may seem a little out there, but they are honest (and usually not intended to inflame) and I appreciate respectful answers even if you think I'm nuts. Then again, an occasional written smackdown never hurt anyone right?!
Hazzard is offline   Reply With Quote