View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 06:34 PM   #14
DJRoss

DJRoss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DJRoss
Default I do not trust the Media especially since they have misquoted so many individuals..

over the past decade. Also the spin doctoring from major news networks is even worse than the that coming from the candidates themselves.

If Romney says something that can be used to portray ABC's perspective, than they will write accordingly. If Romney says something that no matter how they twist it becomes less than a negative piece, than it gets shelved.

Romney is the only candidate that has had to deal with more negatively slanted pieces in the media than all other candidates combined (that includes GOP and DEM) The stronger he gets the more this crap will surface.

Let us parse every word. Let us use microscopic viewing and than parse every aspect of his life. If he has a bad day and loses his temper and says something rude to somebody, let us find it, turn it into front page political news so we can wear him down.

I can understand Romney playing a high wire circus act in regards to religious questions. I would have preferred he refer all questions to his speech. "Sorry, but that is off limits.", "Why are you asking this?"

I would also tell all journalists that if they are going to interview me for a story, they have to offer full disclosure as to which candidate they personally support. If they claim to be undecided, refuse the interview.

If they are willing to disclose their own bias, than let them do the hack job. That way readers can at least read the articles with an understanding of the author behind them.

The Swine are rooting hard for any pearls to be found

Click on image for my card and blog

Last edited by DJRoss; 12-24-2007 at 06:35 PM. Reason: bad syntax
DJRoss is offline   Reply With Quote