View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 05:15 AM   #27
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
You've clearly announced that you have no intentions of behaving with civility on this board. If you don't think others are playing nice with you, given the premise under which you are posting, you'll be hard pressed to find somebody who will feel sorry for you.
A. I am not looking for someone to feel sorry for me. No matter how many times I say it, you still refuse to believe that I really don't care what you think. It makes me think most of you here have inferiority complexes and base their sense of self-worth on other CougarGuard posters.

B. My point is that there are a few here who have no intention of behaving civily on CB, yet the courtesy of explanation regarding deleted posts is given them. No such courtesy is given here, even to one who is not well-liked (admittedly by his own design).

Quote:
You should be a little more specific.
True. The sad thing is, my post wasn't anything offensive or vulgar or whatever. I merely said that I had a post deleted over at CougarBoard. The post was about how much of a freaking whiny hypocritical crybaby MikeWaters is and I'm glad 16 people got to read it before it was gone.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote