View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #18
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I am pleased to see people moving on.

The faster people move on, the more free I am to speak.

I really don't know what more I can do to make sure that CUF has every advantage that it seeks (and has taken). The question is after 'killing' CG, are they so pathetic as to want to sit around like vultures and pick our bones as well?

I've been polite to this point. THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD LEAVE NEED TO LEAVE. You know who you are. I don't know who you are.

I don't know who should stay. I am not that smart. But I think there are likely people that should stay.

Let a righteous wind blow you to your destination, as it were.

In the end there will be a small group of us that will have a task unlike the others. Not a better task. Just a different task. I see the flower bud, but I do not yet see the flower.

The task will be grounded and real, I assure you.
I just can't quit you.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote