View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:27 PM   #23
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Archaea seeks laws which change the level playing field? That is rich.

One I have not donated one dime specifically for any laws. I make arguments on an Internet Board, too forcefully for your week minded soul, but that makes me a bigot. Enjoy.

The only laws advocated in words by me are those which seek to recognize the existing status of marriage. There is no change there. You sir, are an unadulterated liar.

You live how you wish, then seek to find some high sounding philosophy to justify it. But guess what, unlike the fantasy world in which you live, others have studied philosophy, have studied law. You've studied architecture. Great, go design a building.

There are Renaissance men, but you sir are no Renaissance man. You're a rebel without a cause, looking to justify yourself.

Fine, but behave otherwise. It is an interesting ad hominem device of the left to attack personally anyone who doesn't share their agenda. I share nobody's agenda, but my own.

I don't give a damn for the gay agenda, but treat all people humanely. I intellectually disagree with it, and have not heard one intellectual argument in favor of it.

Seattle Ute, somebody you be well advised to emulate, only could come up with, "Enlightened world is on gay's side," and "I am cruel" for intellectually finding a gay man's desire to emulate marriage a repugnant idea.

If being right is cruel, then I'll err on the side of cruelty when I am intellectually compelled.

The Germans wrote prolifically about the balances of Ehre, Honor, and Pflicht, Duty. They didn't know much about compassion.

Even though you profess to be near thirty, you sound more and more like a child of 13, puerile and infantile. Grow up or get a life son.