View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jazz VP of player personnell Walt Perrin on Plaisted...........

"I think Trent struggled a little bit today physically in conditioning. I think he may have been a little sick. He needs to work on his total game. He needs to work on stepping out and hitting some jump shots, continue to work on his post-up game and moving his feet defensively." Asked about the importance of having a jump shot as a big man, Perrin said the perimeter game is important. "You have to learn how to step out and knock down a 12 or 15 jump shot because in our league, at our level, it would be hard for him to be on the post all the time."

He essentialy told Trent to work on everything, then he went on to say:

Said Perrin Tuesday, "I don't know where he goes right now, if he's a solid second round pick, at No. 44, and I think he'll be available, I don't know if we take him."

He also said on Sportsbeat Sunday that Trent should have stayed in school another year. So essentially Trent you are not NBA ready, you play awful defense, what you think is your strength in the post actually needs a lot of work, your conditioning was suspect, you have no jump shot and if you were available at #44 (which you will be) we wont take you.