View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:45 PM   #37
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
I provided a link to backup my contention. Your inability to do the same is not my problem.

I don't know why Clinton chose to campaign in Utah, but the LDS church does not engage in politics (at a candidate/party level), thus rendering your comparison flawed.

I've not conceded anything. The exception is the political category, as I noted before. You really should learn to read whole paragraphs.

That such efforts have been criticized underlies their reasons for not doing what you are criticizing them for.

Your link didn't back up your contention. In fact, you admitted as such, then you made a new contention. It IS your problem that your data doesn't support your statement. I haven't made any such statements. If you can't support your statement, don't blame me for not supporting it for you.

If you haven't conceded anything, then I eagerly await proof that blacks vote more as a demographic than ANY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC, including, as you noted, religion, age and race. Good hunting.

I really enjoy your claim that the Republicans aren't doing more with blacks because they have been criticized. Classic. Who knew they were such a sensitive bunch? Isn't there a kids story about a sensitive elephant?
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote