View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #23
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
I amnot saying that shaky religious person is necessarily dishonest ,i am just saying that in your sort of government, you wouldnot mind having those shady peopel as decision making.. ( this is going to fill the gap quite well.)
I believe that any person who seeks power of government will necessarily be of questionable character, in our government or in your government. Power seekers have in and of themselves flaws in their character. Your response has shown you do NOT understand my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
of course our government is into providing money and power and injecting them to the society ..but it is also at the same time would strengthen people's spiritual ability ,becuase we believe its people right to have a healthy/honest governers/law makers who would serve people with thier healthy minds and souls .
There is no proof being an ayatollah makes one a good person. We believe NOT that a person's character is important in a public office, but that a person's skill in making laws be good. That is a difficult distinction for you to understand.

There are good people who do not know how to make good laws. And there are bad people who know how to make good laws.

Just like there are good people who do not know how to make a good car, but bad people who know how to make a good car.