View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #16
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
What a great win.

The Plaisted foul that wasn't called and our players taunting the UNM fans though may have put a big dent in our quest for the sportsmanship trophy.

I will really be a big fan of this team when they not only learn how to win, but do so in a manner that will have the rest of the fans in the MWC loving us too.

(For those who don't understand how to read BYU71 speak. The last paragraph meant the rest of the fans in the MWC can go F themselves for all I care.)
Please give me details of the taunting before I go to Utefans.net and read Proud2banALUF proclaim that some 21 year old kid stands against EVERYTHING the LDS Church stands for, and no the fact that the kid ripped out his heart and stomped upon it had nothing to do with such a statement. Purely inspired by his love of his fellow man and pure intent to build the Kingdom of God.