Thread: Congrats...
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #26
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

In regards to the talent on Utah's team.

Nevill is going to play in the NBA. Whether he's a 12th man or more is up to him. He seems like the type who doesn't know how to get motivated without someone helping him and sometimes that's a bad combination for someone with the talent that he possesses.

Stephen Weigh...it's obvious the kid has some talent, but like Nevill is softer than charmin.

Daniel Deane....I really like this kids feisty temperment out on the court. However, word is he's seriously contemplating transferring out of the program.

I'm not a big fan of Shaun Green...sure he's a 3 point assassin and has some other games where he's had some surprisingly good stats with rebounds, steals, assists,,,,but honestly the guy seems to also play passionless and couldn't guard a statue. He's a HORRIBLE defender.

Johnnie Bryant can shoot from anywhere but he's a coach killer. I would not want him on my team.

Luka Drca sucks. He's not a D-1 ball player. He'd be better playing somewhere like Westminster on a lower talent level. Giac mis-fired badly on him.

No one knows about Kim Tillie because he didn't play due to injury.

Curtis Eatmon has talent, but again Giac didn't play him much and due to his inconsistent rotation really affected the confidence of a lot of his players.