View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
We go fishing at Tibble Fork (it's a nice little reservoir that is perfect for kids) and we do a bit of hiking. If you've never been to the cave, I'd suggest to do so. It's an easy hike. You can take your bikes and ride farther up the canyon toward the Alpine Loop.

It's a nice, relaxing place.
We'll definitely have to hike up to the cave as she nor I have been up there... plus she likes hiking anyway and if it's easier, then great! The bike ride sounds like a fun activity and she has like fishing with me in the past... Thank you for your ideas.

As far as making reservations for a site? Do I just pay when I get there? What if a few other couples want to come with us? Do we pay by the car? Sorry... the only campouts I've been on where scout camps and up at my parents old farmhouse they used to own in Cache Valley.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote