View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
By the way, note that Tex attempts to bring up people Obama is connected to in one way or another in order to make the inference that Obama must be a bad guy. He knows bad people, ergo, we can assume he is a bad person with bad ideas. It is a total logical fallacy, but that has never stopped Tex once.
Tex just doesn't get it. Barack Obama transcends qualifications. In fact, he's qualified to run for President because he has run a Presidential Campaign.

Quote:
In an interview on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 Monday night, Obama was asked about whether his experience in the U.S. Senate dealing with weather-related situations compares to Palin’s executive experience running the state of Alaska and as the small town mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.
“My understanding is that Gov. Palin’s town, Wassilla, has I think 50 employees. We've got 2500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe 12 million dollars a year – we have a budget of about three times that just for the month,” Obama responded.
Our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the past couple of years and certainly in terms of the legislation I’ve passed in the past couple of years, post-Katrina.”
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...er-experience/
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote