View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
But the vast right wing conspiracy is mentioned OFTEN in the media. Maybe not often enough for YOUR liking, but the media has gotten years of play out of that slip.
Perhaps you are correct, it being hard for me to comment much on what the U.S. media focuses on. At the time, however, I thought it odd that so many reports focusing on the comment came away giving partial credence to it, as if opposition parties are rarely out to "get" the president.

And Matt Lauer just sat there going bald.

If you are correct, then my spirits can be raised in knowing that, like wine, media coverage of Mrs. Clinton's miscues will only get better with age. If so, then it will be enough for MY liking and I can start sleeping at night.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote