View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #31
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
It would not be a good state of affairs. Being the BYU hoop coach is tough. You are second tier and fans, identified by yourself and Archaea, live in another world of expectations for satisifaction that the program cannot consistently support. I would think we start to see the end of the Rose tenure if these unfortunate events transpire. Similar to Cleveland he is likely to conclude what you and Archaea want and what BYU can do are not commensurrate.

For the record I still think this squad will make the NCAA and is likely to win the MWC outright. I don't consider that a subpar year. I even think they have a decent shot to win an NCAA game. I also think Haws will end up at BYU.
Right now I would say we win the conf. Lose the UNLV invitational. Get a 8-10 seed and win a tourney game, that 's all one.

I too think Haws will be at BYU and please don't have a HC scandal on the BB team. He has a lot of non-LDS kids and non serve two year missions guys. If they crack down on him and demand the Bronco ratio, kiss good BB teams good bye.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote