View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:29 PM   #44
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Oh, I think I handle it just fine. I just insist that you be able to back up your opinions with some substance. If you can't stay on topic maybe you should consider asking for my approval before you comment. It's really not a bad idea, all things considered.

With that in mind, you're invited to refrain from making comments on the dynamics of my personal relationships, particularly since you don't know what you're talking about. Since you've demonstrated a complete lack of self-restraint in making these unfounded accusations, I think you're right, you should check with me before you comment further.

...and you're welcome for the correction. I'm happy to help out. By the way, I don't remember ever commenting on anyone's smell, or their face (especially since this is an anonymous forum), look, religion, etc... Well there was more to say, but the boss just sent me home early for the day. Thanks for the solid entertainment this morning!
You two argue like you are already married. Consummate the sexual tension building up day after day in your lives already. God will understand. I think the board would spring to buy Diamond a Dominatrix outfit if she were willing to post pictures of Rocky tied up grunting out "Thank you ma'am, may I have another?"