View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 AM   #37
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Borg View Post
Pride...you and I can ride anytime (your avatar says you live in Holladay). I just live in Utah Co. over the point of the mountain...work in Salt Lake and ride all the time here, and there. Wasatch Blvd ought to be your best friend right now. Immigration Canyon....I might do that this week.

So, if you're really getting into riding...just let me know. However, there is one rule you must follow: 1) you have to give me a break on the first ride and can't outright kick my butt....just so you can't come over here and post about how you're just beginning and blew me off the road. Other than that...I'm good to go.
I'd love to ride that canyon... let me know when you go and I'll meet you. I won't be kicking anybody's butt that's for sure. I'm just out to learn and have fun. just let me know when.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote