View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 04:00 AM   #1
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Observations from the warriors-mavericks game

This has nothing to do with the actual game so if you are looking for analysis go to espn.com

1. baron davis looks like Kanye West, puffy cheeks and all.

2. The mavs arena is weird, the warriors benched has mavs fans on both sides of it. In the front row about the first 4 seats are fans and then the warriors coaches, players etc. then the end of the bench are more fans. I was wondering why a warriors player had a beer. I dont think i have ever seen this before.

3. Ilpad to answer your question in another thread, i am a lifelong Spurs fan. However i grew up in the Bay Area and I had a rich uncle growing up he had Warriors, Giants, As, 49ers and Sharks season tickets so i went to more games in my childhood then most people go to in a lifetime. I became a Giants fan, i follow the As, Warriors and Sharks. But i decided at a young age that i hated the 49ers. So i became a Dolphins fan. My team are the Dolphins in the NFL, the Spurs in the NBA, the Giants in MLB, and the Sharks in the NHL.

4. Golden State is fun to watch and Charles Barkley is the best studio guy in the NBA.