View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #46
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 View Post
Ogletree? That is a name that has been around for a while. Is he redshirting this year? It seems like that name has been around forever without seeing any playing time.
Ogletree was a late signee from the class of 2006. He was on a mission during the 2006 and 2007 seasons. I think he is grayshirting this year in Provo and will go on scholarship starting in January. He will be a true freshman next year with 5 to play 4.

What I recall is that he was an all state middle lb from Texas with ungodly statistics. I think the kid had over 300 tackles his junior and senior years. However, his tangibles were not up to snuff so nobody save some smaller schools offered him a scholarship. I went to West Point with his uncle for a year and he told me that Mendenhall finally saw tape on the kid and asked the assistant responsible for Texas why BYU had yet to offer. The assistant told him that there were questions if the kid was legitimate D1 athlete, Bronco told the assistant to go and offer right now do not pass go and do not collect $200. The kid took the scholarship offer.

He is right under 6' I think and weighs about 220-225. Time will tell if he is the next Zac Morriss or Chris Hale.