View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile It is now possible to donate to the site

Click on the following:

User CP (upper left corner) > Paid Subscriptions (bottom left)

Or, you can click on this link, after logging in:

http://cougarguard.com/forum/payments.php

You can then choose from various amounts $10 to $100. If you plan to donate more than $100, let me know, I'm sure arrangements can be made.

As of now, when you donate, the only change will be that you will be placed in a donor category in the "Forum Leaders" link. Not making avatars or forums contingent on donating makes this place more egalitarian. However, if I don't break even, I may have to move to a different model (avatars, for example--I probably won't ever make CP contigent on donation). The 20 years doesn't really mean anything, since nothing about your account really changes. But I that doesn't mean that the $100 21-year deal is not a bargain!

Thanks for all your financial support. Especially to those who used the amazon link in the past. The few bucks a month through that almost led to us breaking even in the old model.

But more than your financial support, I thank you all for your intellectual, moral, and spirtitual contributions that, at least for me, make this site a place worth hanging out.

Last edited by MikeWaters; 11-15-2008 at 03:25 PM.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote