View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #25
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Deron is shooting 51% from the floor, Paul is 49% not a huge difference. Paul has more points, rebounds, assists, steals, less turnovers per game and most importantly more team wins. What else is there?
2.1% difference. Not huge, but none of the differences is in any category (except maybe steals).
2.8% difference in 3pt%. Deron averages 3.7 FG Attempts less per game. He'd be leading Paul in scoring with more attempts.

Again, Paul obviously has a small advantage on Deron this year. Last year, it was the opposite, but the difference was more significant (mostly due to injury).

If I'm picking a PG for my team for the next 5 years, and have the choice of Paul or Williams, I'd probably go with Williams, solely due to reliability - Deron's showed no tendency towards serious injury.

I don't think anyone would go wrong with either choice.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote