View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 06:37 PM   #8
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Now admittedly I was already thinking about going to the doctor today to have her check and make sure I don't have walking pneumonia, but I'm seriously having a hard time breathing at work. I'm in Aliso Viejo. My eyes are stinging really bad too. I didn't get to sleep until 5:30 this morning because I couldn't stop coughing and from my eyes burning. Is it that bad where you are or is the smoke just all blowing my direction?
My OC office is in Costa Mesa, right across from SCP. It actually is wonderful comapred to Woodbury. In CM, you can smell smoke, but it is like being in an oxygen bar compared to how it was at my house last night.

Woodbury is really bad. My wife took the ddd's over to my brother/SIL's house and will likley spend the night there to get away from it. It was starting make me wheeze a bit and like you said, when you go outside, you either get small ash particles in your eyes or your eyes start watering.

The fire literally was blocks from our place last night, bounded by Irvine Blvd, Sand Canyon/134 toll road, and Portola Canyon road. The Irvine Blvd/Sand Canyon part is now out and smoldering, but the fire jumped the 134 and headed south towards Foothill Ranch area (this does not count all of Santiago Canyon, which is a little more inland). If you are in Aliso, you are likely enjoying the smoke from the Southbound Irvine fire heading towards Lake Forest/Foothill ranch.

I would imagine if you went home to HB, you could breathe way easier.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote