View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #28
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
They did? Wow, the format changes have already begun. That is definitely an improvement.

Are any of the real instrument players in the Finals?

Does Archuleta play an instrument? And no, the tamborine doesnt count.

I dont debate that these guys are singers. What I dont get is why anyone cares? A show where lounge acts sing cover songs every week? What is the appeal there? Is it fun? My wife loves the show and always ask her....what the heck do you see in this program? She never can say...she just says she likes it. She also owns zero CDs by American Idol contestants.
Fantasia: is on broadway right now, she has sold 4 million albums, she is now starring in the Color Purple and I just saw her on MTV cribs (you can take a person out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out the person)

Ruben: was ripped off of 2 million dollars by his manager, but his first album did go platinum, He has sold 2.4 million albums in the US which is 5th best of the American Idol contestants.

Justin: He was in an awesome movie called from Justin to Kelly............ok you got me.

Kelly Clarkson- first album 4 million copies, 2nd album 12 million copies, 3rd album was released in December has already gone platinum.

By the way Archuleta played the Piano this year, Brooke White played the Piano and the guitar, one kid played the drums and sang, Cook played his guitar on almost every performance. The pot head Jason Castro played the guitar, ukelele and spoons (ok I made that last one up).