View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 04:14 AM   #21
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Just finished watching the game on DVR and only have a few comments.

BYU earned the win. They held on down the stretch and got it done. The difference was Cummard. That dude is a gamer and he'll win a lot of games for BYU while he's there.

Is there a 25 foot shot that Tavernari doesn't love?

If Plaisted could get it in his head that he has the ability to play at the college level, he would be a helluva player. Right now, he's a mental wuss.

The Utes are exponentially better this year than they were last year and the difference is Boylen. He's had to deprogram this team from the soft candy asses that Giacoletti taught them to be. While the loss was disappointing, the fact that the Utes didn't crawl under the bench and wimper like chijujajuas in a thunderstorm tells me that Boylen has them headed in the right direction.

It would have been fun to be at the game because it sounded like an energetic crowd and it was a very good game.

I do have to congratulate myself because I did post here that I had the feeling that the Y was going to pull out a win, though the ball didn't bounce off Plaisted's head and into the hoop for the winning basket.
Why did you believe this hapless team would win?