View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

An NCAA tourney win! Sweet! Not sure I go that far, but I like this team.

Good analysis. We only have a little bit to go on, but we can start to get a picture of how this team might look and how the newcomers will integrate.

PG--I agree, though on Morgan I disagree about his quickness. I've been extremely impressed with his quickness everytime I've seen him. But I agree with your overall evaluation--don't think he's going to amount to much. I think Martineau is a true frosh and will go on mission after the season.

Wing--Mostly agree. I'm higher on Jimmer, though. I think he's going to be a star. His D will get better, and his O is already avg MWC wing player. Rose would be a good candidate to redshirt. He has potential but I don't see him getting a lot of minutes this year.

PF--don't quite see the talent in Collinsworth you see in him, but I like him and see him as a solid starter in his upper class years. JT might be the star of this team. He's going to explode on the MWC scene this year.

Center--mostly agree. I still see Plaisted as a MWC first team kind of player. I hope he can deliver, because if he does, this team could be very good. Miles will be nice for the Utah game especially, but Plaisted is the 5 on this team.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote