View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #43
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
basically, if you will never travel in a plane, if you will never go above 12,000 feet, and if you never will venture out in temperatures under 30 degrees, get the superfly. In other words, if you are a pussy.

SIgh. Must you resort to name calling?

The plane thing was dealt with way back when by Bluegoose, but still you cling to it. If this is really the key for you, then don't buy the SF.

I am sure that you spend most of your time cooking above 12,000 feet. Of course you do, all he-men do, right?

Under 30 degrees? I think the reviewer was wroing about that, as I have used it at lower temperatiures, although i suppose it could be less efficient. I didn't have time to think about it, however, becaseu it started right up with a match and I was cooking away while my buddies were trying to futz around doing something wtih thre stoves, so I guess that makes me a pussy with a warm meal. So be it.

I have never really felt so insecure about my manhood (or any measurement of it, if you knwo what I mean) that I had to resort to saying things like how high I hiked or how cold it was when I was outside to assert that I was a manly man, but if it works for you, good on ya.