View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:30 AM   #10
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
You were already born as a piece of shit, so karma must've bent you over something fierce already.

Since that's already the case, and you've lengthy experience being a piece of fecal matter, I can only imagine what happens to you the next go around.
wow! that was the edited version?

mikewaters may have been unnecessarily harsh with you. I read your initial response to be a lash at both sides.....that while liberals tend to be over-sensitive, conservatives tend to be insensitive and simply brush everything off as someone else's hyper-sensitivity. I think there is some merit to the sentiment, although not sure I would tie it to political party. There are plenty of conservatives who would not have made that gesture and plenty of liberals who would have.

I think Steel's point is very relevant....holy crap....hasn't everyone received the racism memo yet? How hard is it to not use certain words or make certain gestures? Is it really that difficult?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote