Thread: Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebabette View Post
I just looked back at my dorky spreadsheet I used to evaluate houses when I was shopping last year. A gas fireplace rated the same as $20,000 less in sales price. Looking back, I should have reweighted, but it is important to those it's important to.
In some large houses, a fireplace isn't necessarily a big deal.. my house is smaller however and it will be something people will notice whether they want to or not, due to the location of it, and they'll have to like fireplaces because it's a 'focal point' in the room (i watch to much HGTV). that said, you're right, some people value fireplaces more than others.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote