Thread: Hitler on BYU
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post

Of course, this was originally done re: the Cowboys, last year I think. vs. the Giants. This isn't as good, but it's still good.
I suggest you study this. See it again and again. You come to realize it's the best one ever done; the spoof was made for Utah/BYU 2008. The opening describing only Utah's offensive success, the spread offense and snaps to Asiata, as the generals run their fingers along the maps with the tanks and squiggly lines. Then Hitler, "Max Hall is our quarterback, he will get it into the end zone every time." Then they tell him about Hall's turnovers; then the silence, Hitler removes his glasses with hands shaking, then orders everyone out of room "who bought one of those 'Quest for Perfection' t-shirts." Then the tirade, "Undefeated! We were supposed to be undefeated! We were supposed to go to a BCS bowl! I'm tired of losing to those drunk losers! What on earth was Anae thinking!" Then when he disparages the Vegas bowl, the ladies comforting each other over the anticipation of Phantom at the Venetian.

Whoever ever wrote this is freaking brilliant and has a diabololical understanding of BYU fan and Mormon culture. I'm guessing it's a BYU fan with a hard on for BYU and Mormon culture. And as I said, smart as hell. The piece is brilliant. Brilliant!

—Paul Auster

Last edited by SeattleUte; 12-09-2008 at 03:48 PM.
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote