View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 03:51 PM   #49
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRoss View Post
What about with Wallace on 60 minutes asked Romney if he was having sex with his wife prior to their getting married. Talk about behaving like a swine.

In spite of all this he remains a strong candidate, and the amount of negative press he has garnered is proof that he is the guy to beat right now.
I agree that this question falls into the borderline ridiculous....because it has no bearing on how he will be President..same with garments, Jesus and Satan, etc. Who cares how he behaved with his then-girlfriend?

I still maintain that questions about our belief in divine guidance and revelation are fair game (to a certain extent) because we profess to consult with the Lord when we make decisions. People will want to know what kind of answers we are used to receiving, how we claim to receive them, etc.

I just don't get why Mitt cannot answer simply, directly, and honestly when it comes to fair questions about our Church--by fair, I mean questions that have a direct correlation to how Mitt will act as a President. Questions about the WoW have no bearing, questions about whether Joseph Smith hunted for treasure have no bearing. Questions about how we as individual members use prayer and revelation to make life's important decisions, in my opinion, deserve an answer.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote