View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 04:35 AM   #42
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
Sooner, no offense intended here; however, I had always thought that you were a chick. It wasn't until this post that I realized you are a dude. I knew that you were friends with Barbara in real life and I just kind of assumed you were a chick. Sorry, man.
It's OK.

Barbara was the librarian at the medical research institute where my wife and I both work/study. She helped me get some papers one day, and she mentioned her love of football (sooner football, to be specific). I mentioned that I love BYU football, and that I spend a lot of time on "Cougarboard." She found her way over to Cougarguard, and that's how BarbaraGordon arrived.

I'm also generally responsible for bringing mindfulcoug to this site. Mindful is a muslim female immunologist from Iran (who I have never actually met personally. I just have been penpals with her and her husband in Iran for many years. That all started with a discussion of cell death.) She has very "different" views about religion and politics, and she posts less frequently. She is quite familiar with Mormonism, also.

Now if I can just get my WIFE to log onto cougarguard. Her family is a bunch of ute fans, and I told her that there are plenty of utes on cougarguard, but the whole "cougar" thing is not working for her.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote