View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
WendyCoug

WendyCoug is on a distinguished road
Default Awww, you guys are sweet

MikeWaters: No crossdressers or morbidly obese, please. Are you that rare male who possesses lots of eligible, sane, attractive friends? Are you, in fact, male? Your name suggests that you are, but the sultry brunette on your picture hints otherwise. Conflicted, maybe?
YOhio: I once spent a year in Dayton, Ohio. It was the coldest year of my life. One thing I did like about it was that the median of attractiveness was so much lower than it is in Dallas that I was A-list all the way, while I barely turn a head in the Big D. That's right, folks, among the truly mediocre, I am a star.
CougJunkie: I have never been SoonerUte and have never had an account on this board before. I have, however, lived in both Provo, Utah and Norman, Oklahoma.
BlueGoose: I have satisfactory skincare products, but thanks for the advice and the, uh, opportunity. I love my job, however, and due to an appreciable lack of better things to do, I also enjoy spending time IN the office. If I didn't have as many hours to work I might fall in with a bad crowd and do something truly awful like drink a beer.
WendyCoug is offline   Reply With Quote