View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 03:43 AM   #11
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
Utah is not building a team around him -he is a part of the team. Ultimately perhaps his character will reveal that's not good enough. However, the jazz control his contract for the next several years -he will not have a choice to go any where else

If they keep the essential peices in place and pick up an athletic two guard they will make a run.

NBA players love the visit Toronto -they just don't want to live in Canada. With the ammounts of money players are making these days as compared to durring Ronny Seikly's NBA tenure, living in SLC isn't all that bad especially when you can get a $100 or less flight to vegas any time you feel the urge.

There are worse places to live in the NBA right now.
There may be worse places. But I am also not a young 20 something year old African American either. I'll leave it at that so as not to make any more wide sweeping generalizations to make me appear more Grapevinian than I care to be described as.

They're not building now, but it's going to require some coin to keep him in Utah. I wonder if they can pay that amount and also enough other players around him to continue playing at the level they achieved this season.

Sorry I am not Lingo enough here for you.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote