View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 09:46 PM   #36
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
No, truth is more complex than ever you will imagine. It is also sublime.

It is okay if you wish to have your whitewashed version of the truth, but don't think your truth is the singular and soletary truth.
I'm confident in my views. I'll take a Special Witness of Christs word over yours every single time. Your arrogance refuses to let you see the forest for the trees. I honestly feel sorry for your types. Wallowing in arrogance, smart as a whip, yet dumber than all get out at the same time. Refusing to see that as much as it galls you that in fact, sometimes a Special Witness to Christ, regardless of you liking how he expresses it or not, is actually right and you're not. Maybe one day you'll strengthen your testimony in spite of yourself. In fact that is probably how you types strengthen your testimonies...is in spite of yourself. One day Pres. Packer could very well be President of the Church, as much as that thought abhors you. Face it...you "intellectual" types get irritated that someone as simple as myself calls you guys on the carpet on your bullshit and you simply don't like it and that's to bad, cause it's not going to change. I call B.S. where I see it and if you can't, don't or won't get used to it then that's your problem, not mine.

*Cue the next fake Arch pretending to be smart and wise diatribe*.......

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 01-19-2007 at 09:53 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote