View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:09 AM   #1
Fumamota McChopperdave

Fumamota McChopperdave
Post Never introduced myself

I thought it would be a good thing to do. First of all I'd like to change my name.
It's very long, and shitty to have to type out.

Name change request: American Samurai/Robot
Why this name? Because if I were to have to think of 3 words with which to describe myself, it would be those three words. I'm proud to be an American, and I tell you what: I am DAMN proud of being an American SAMURAI. Plus, I happen to be a robot.

I would like elite member status as well. Not just on this website, but on many websites throughout the world. I think I deserve it, and it's been a long time coming. I think I should also be allowed to be exempt from having to use emoticons... I want people to just automatically detect the tone of my posts without me having to resort to employing a picture of a face employing one of 7 primary human emotions:
A) Winky face: 'heh heh, just kiddin. I'm bein sarcastic... and a little flirtatious. heh heh'
B) Semi-excited smiley face: self explanatory
C) SUPER excited smiley face (showin teeth): self explanatory, (but to a higher degree)
D) Unhappy face: also, sort of looks like a constipated person
E) I'm steamin hot red mad face! (self explanatory)
F) Old school smiley face (this one if you use it too much people will think you're effeminate...)
G) Too f'n cool for school face: I honestly don't know when I would ever use this face. Hopefully someone would attack me with a grenade before I did, because I wouldn't know what to think of myself after using it.

That's the 7.

I'm glad to be here, a part of human civilization at last.

Last edited by Fumamota McChopperdave; 06-18-2007 at 05:10 AM. Reason: seems like a good idea
Fumamota McChopperdave is offline   Reply With Quote