Thread: Weird stuff
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 04:45 AM   #3
DirtyHippieUTE

DirtyHippieUTE is on a distinguished road

I have...

A mugger pulled a gun once. I ran away... Very fast... I was speedy back in the day. I wasn't timing but I'll be that's as close to breaking the 4 minute mile as I have ever come. I was ok while "in the moment" but went into a fit of dry heaves and a panic attack when I got back to the house.

I've only had someone verbally threaten to kill me once (at least only once that I took seriously). When the big moment came that this "gang" was going to beat the life out of me it didn't really happen... I was in the Army. When the guys came into my barracks I was saying my evening prayers. I knew they had walked in but a couple of my buddies were standing in their way and (get this) one of them had his iron plugged in and hot. They said something about how I might get my ass kicked but that they'd know serious pain in the process...

They left and were deployed in the morning (hence the need to kill me that night). I never really thougt about it much but the whole plugged in iron as a defense cracks me up.

It was all over before I said "Amen."