Thread: Darkbritches
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 AM   #13
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBritches View Post
Hi,

My name is DarkBritches. The name is an acronym for "Doing Business." It should be DBA, or 'doing business as.' In other words I am doing business as DarkBritches, but that is not my real name. My actual name is a secret, and I don't trust the internet with my real name, so just call me DarkBritches.

I don't trust the internet much ever since it infected my computer and I had to buy a new one. Geeksquad was going to charge me the same price to get a new one, so I got a new one instead, and used the old monitor (LCD 24").

No, I never served a mission. At least not formally. I feel that it is my mission to bear testimony of Christ whenever I get the chance. And yes, I am a LDS. I won't go into my conversion story, because it is too personal. But I have been a LDS for quite a while. I am single, but available, but I don't go on too many official dates. I get tired of asking. She can come looking for me for a while. I'll just hang low and give her the chance.

I'm older than you think. In my mid thirties to late thirties. You guess. Mid or late? Mid. But the late thirties are coming, and that has been the source of some concern, since I worry a lot that I am not doing too much with my life. The problem is I just can't get that interested in anything to want to do it for a long time and make some real money. But I have enough to get by, and I substitute teach. Math is my favorite subject. On days when I am not subbing, I study math and the internet. And I like to read. Heard for Franz Kafka? Jean Paul-Sartre? I am a big fan of the existentialists. It seems like they got it about right.

I am about 6'foot, medium build, 170ish pounds. I think I am pretty good looking. My favorite subjects are math and literature. My favorite food is Mexican. My favorite music is Arcade Fire and U2 and some Hip Hop. I have my own apartment.

I haven't been to the temple yet. Have some business to take care of for that, but I hope to go some day and get married there.

I like the board here, and hope to meet some nice people here.
Thanks and welcome!
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote