Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 02:26 PM   #40
landpoke

landpoke is on a distinguished road

Responses:

No, I don't work in a mine. Miners are dirty, troll like folk who are best shunned.

Jim Beam will work in a pinch, as will Coors in a can. Though my favorite is Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. It's needlessly expensive and bit too flashy, but being in the oil business I have to keep up appearances. Which is why I light my cigars with hundred dollar bills.

NoDaks are a vile and base people who even Canadians look down upon. Most miners are NoDaks.

I did miss a chance to berate a long haired hippie enviro (who wasn't my wife) that came knocking on my door looking for money for her America hating agenda. I blame my slow wits as I came up with the perfect screed only after she got a block or so away. I felt it wouldn't have had the same power if I'd yelled at her to come back so I could let her have it. It's a shame I'll have to live with for the rest of my days.

Hi Garth.

I'm not goatnapper or robin finderson and I apologize for using "cheers." I've spent to much time around wannabe brits and sometimes it just slips out.

Powder river.
landpoke is offline   Reply With Quote