Thread: Prof b-ball
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #9
Prof-Bball

Prof-Bball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
Give us your thoughts on the team.

What do you think the starting lineup will be?

What does Harstock look like?
I think this team is going to be pretty good. Much will depend on chemistry. I am anxious to see how the team is going adjust without having a post player be the central focus of the offense. Hopefully it doesnt take us too long to figure that out.

I really like the progress I have seen with Miles. He has a great motor and is one of the most fit guys on the team. Offensively I feel he has got a lot better. He takes his time and picks his spots well. He also has a pretty consistant 5-10 foot jumper with a high release point. Hopefully this will all transfer into game situations because we are really going to depend on him for a lot of minutes. Mcgreggor is a decent back up but nothing more than a backup.

I am not sure about Noah yet. He seems to have some skill but I dont know how much of an impact he will make this year. Having said that, I have only seen him a handful of times and hopefully he is able to shake of the mission rust and has a good year because we could use a second post scorer.

The guard situation is by far the most up in the air. I think Jimmer will start, but at what position? I know that Jimmer prefers point but I think the caches will probably wait and see how everyone plays even through the exhibition games to decide who the the starting pg and sg are. I would also suspect that either (Lloyd, Emery, or Abouo) will redshirt. Which one, I have no clue. That will probably not be decided untill after the exhibition games either.

My predicted starting lineup is as follows.

PG Jimmer
SG Emery
SF Lee
PF JT
C Miles

I think that Lloyd might redshirt

Obviously I could be way off on these but from what I have seen this is what I think.

PS hey Rocky how are you?
Prof-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote