View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:43 AM   #6
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulcoug View Post
It’s totally fine. I have a master in Immunology with a Microbiology background.

My husband being a gastroenterologist rarely gets sick or shows severe symptoms but this fall he actually got sick twice and was on antibiotics for his lung infection the day he tested positive for Coronavirus. Since he was one of the early cases in Iran nobody knew what med would actually work. So he tried a bunch of different medicine. Some anti inflammatory drugs some anti virus drugs.

Yes he took hydroxyhloroquine out of love for “mister t” too.

A total twenty six pills per day for almost ten days I would say. Then he lost his appetite and felt pretty depressed and worried for a while. He and I lost 15 pounds combined!

His CT showed Coronavirus signature involvement but he was never short of oxygen but because of his preexisting condition (lung infection and diabetes) and his job ( overexposing to the virus) we took cautionary actions. He would check his oxygen saturation pretty regularly, he tried lung empowering techniques and did try to rest and get hydrated pretty well.

I would constantly remind him how handsome he looked even through I barely could see his face wearing mask.

We cooked tens of chicken and vegetables soup and lamb muscles extract.
Mango, steamed apple, pumpkin and quince with cinnamon, green bell paper were also a regular. Yeah, that was fun🥴

You sound like you do an amazing job. Congrats on his recovery. Upon hearing about the ravages CoVid was doing to your country, I immediately worried that the two of you being on the front lines might be impacted. I am glad things have changed for you. Stay safe and well.