View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 03:26 PM   #37
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Because it's none of your business, and not relevant to the question at hand. Based on a series of erroneous assumptions on your part I'd say that if I'm not hard to read, you're illiterate.

Telling you that you don't know jack about what I'm looking for, is not getting defensive because you've dealt with me in a direct fashion. The defensive attitude can more accurately be ascribed to the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. Do we really need to go over this "you don't know me" discussion again? I kind of thought I'd made my point the last time, but

I asked for your opinion on a vague hypothetical situation. It's entirely unclear to me how that was interpreted as a solicitation for personal dating advice.
Exactly what assumptions....if there have been any,,,are erroneous? And since when are you the master of deciding what is and isn't relevant to this disucssion?

I've not gave you any dating advice, rather than make an observation that the older you get it'll be harder to find a worthy temple recommend holder.

And the defensive attitude can be ascribed to just you being you BDB. Are you telling me that if "I did know you" that you're reaction to me would be any different? If so...then I'll admit I'm wrong...otherwise I have nothing else to go on but your pissy attitude.

I've also not told you who, when, where and how to date at all.

It's interesting you think you can talk to, think of and deal with people in a certain ascerbic way, but cannot handle any of it in return. I've no doubt you're a very kind individual instead of the cold, black and white persona you portray online, and we just see things differently and that's fine with me.

Have a Happy New Year BDB.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 12-31-2007 at 03:30 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote