View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #15
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Here is the email that I just got from the y cycling club regarding the jersey order. Prices for jerseys went down slightly, while bibshorts went up, so if you get the kit it evens out. They also added shorts, which was new this year.

He also included his contact info, if you would prefer to pay him directly. Otherwise, I will be sending in a group order for all of cougarguard and my local buddies. Please let me know ASAP what you decide. Money is due to him by May 5th, so I will need money from all of you by Friday May 2nd if possible. Please boardmail or email me as soon as you can so we can make whatever arrangement need to happen.

Thanks everyone.

BTW, Babs Gordon, I still haven't received your order for your new BYU cycling gear. I know how badly you felt last year about missing out. I didn't want the same thing to happen again this year.

Quote:
Ok I got the contract from Louis Garneau and the final prices for the jerseys. Because we need to get the money in as quick as we can before printing any payment postmarked after May 5th will need to include an extra $10 per order. The prices are as follows
Jerseys- $62.50
Bibs- $67
Shorts- $55
For club members who have paid dues
Jerseys- $54.75
Bibs- $57
Shorts- $46
I wish we had a paypal account set-up to make this faster but the only way we can deposit money is by check or money order. Please make the checks out to ycycling and send the payment to
Patrick Davis
972 N 900 E #20
Provo, UT 84604
Please be sure to include your size and quantity as well as a shipping address. Shipping will be $5.50 per item or $7.50 for a set of jerseys and shorts so just include the appropriate amount in your payment. We also changed the shorts based on a lot of suggestions that we got. I've attached a copy of the template. The running time for Louis Garneau is 7 weeks so if you can please send in the money ASAP so we can get the printing started.
Thanks,
Patrick

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote