View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #40
venomous viper

venomous viper is on a distinguished road
Smile

live coug- no whining here, and I've never been accused of being sensitive. Live coug, you have seen a rap sheet? Your general accusation is hilarious. " advertising your whatever it is you are peddling. Back it up. Give me one instance where I've advertised anything accused of. You seem to know it all, so please share. Just ONE SINGLE example of something I've tried to peddle. My book is free, I even pay the postage; seminars I gave were free and I received not 1 red cent for various companies I had no ownership in; personal visits or phone conferences with many cbers for no fee. The only thing I've ever offered for sale was real estate, as did many others on cb and continue to do so. I've never collected one penny for any of the above, period... So, let it lay or give me one example.
p.s. You've been deleted from my real estate list and anyone else may be removed simply by asking Respond to the e-mail you received yesterday. Have a great week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecoug View Post
amen runnercoug. It's amazing how sensitive people are. VV: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

You really think that it was that post that caused you to be banned for life? Gimme a break. Your rap sheet includes many instances of advertising your... whatever it is you are peddling.
venomous viper is offline   Reply With Quote