Thread: Ceteris Paribus
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Mormon Red Death

Mormon Red Death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceteris Paribus View Post
Client recommended this site as being a cut above standard internet fare. Been visiting since November, thought it a relatively safe sanctuary.

About me: BYU Finance/Econ undergrad; MBA, Emory University. Management consultant at a well known NYC firm. Travel a minimum of 15 days/month (all about the billable hours). Read voraciously; enjoy classic literature and history. Still detoxifying after serving for 63 months as a 1st counselor in a bishopric (released in Nov); a rewarding experience intermixed with great joys and deep sorrows. Came of age during the LaVell era; still admire his leadership skills. Moderate GOP, not dogmatic, resigned to the inevitability of a President Obama administration. Financially conservative, convinced the economy is at a historical tipping point, all the metrics point to very hard times ahead, precious few are prepared. Historians will with absolute truth and certainty point to GWB as America's Nero.

At its best this site provides stimulating fare when rationally discussing current events and religion. Enjoy the witty commentary from many - including '71, AA, Adam, Archaea, CC, DDD, Gnapper, IPU, LPoke, PAC, SeattleUte, Solon and the non A&M OCD version of Waters. Perusing the resident philosophers motivates me to finally learn Greek and read the "real" NT. The ultraconservative wing here serves a useful counterpoint purpose, although they clearly have to be the alter ego caricatures of brilliant satirists.

Glad to be here and look forward to joining the fray (non-billable time).
Nothing about Mormon Red Death's avatars? What do I have to do people?? How much more can I give you?