View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
When I was a kid, I would try and catch everything BYU. The only thing that was available then but not available in later years was BYU baseball.

I actually saw BYU play in person once down here in Texas in the post-season. When I was a kid. BYU lost. Back in the days when BYU would make the post-season.

If you watch the Track and Field championships, but I don't have any memories from that.

When I was actually attending BYU, in my upperclassman years, the only sport I would attend in person was women's soccer. I'd go with my girlfriend. Who later became my wife.

Yup, that's right, I just watched the football games on TV. And the basketball games, I think they sucked then, so I didn't even bother to watch them I don't think.
IIRC, I watched when BYU hosted the NCAA championships.

Hershel Walker ran in the 100m finals and finished fourth. I also watched the high jump, and the Stanford woman, who was very attractive as well, Ceci something or other win the 10k. I also watched some amazing athletes from Utep win the men's 5k and 10k. Utep may have won that championship.

BYU did well and my sister ran in that meet as well. Lots of great track memories.