Thread: Max Hall
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:13 PM   #25
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Waters you put your balls on the chopping block with your "Bronco can't hold Patterson's jock" trolling nonsense a year ago. You are clearly unable to properly ascertain what a good coach is or is not. A good coach has the unenviable responsibility of strokin' the egos of dumbassed boosters and fans. Hence he must, on occassion, tell the fatassed ShortBus riding morons that their opinions are correct on a matter. Then he can whine about booing and appear legitimate because he admitted he made a mistake.

Bronco coached a great game on both sides of the ball. I know this because BYU got a dubya!
The Win is the important thing. But I hope Bronco learned something from that game. I hope it doesn't take losses to learn something.

The man is just too stubborn and predictable at times. "If something isn't working, it's because my players are failing me." Last night prevent D and open rushing lanes for the QB after dropping back--you have to ADJUST. Luckily he did adjust. I wish he had adjusted earlier, because one lucky play at the end, Dalton heaves it up and caught on blitz, could have done us in.

One thing Broncos is not is a LIAR, esp. when he agrees with me.

Man do we have some stubborn coaches. Anae calling the same running play 10 times in a row against EWU. Never having Kehl rush the QB is like dropping Lawrence Taylor into coverage every damn time. Throw the man a bone!
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote