Thread: hey all
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #1
pedrotea

pedrotea
Default hey all

Just a bit of an intro to the man that is pedrotea. I have mainly been a lurker of the "other site" but do put my 2 cents in every once in a great while.

The only time I have to browse either place is while I am at work. I work at Hill AFB UT as an engineer. I work with the Maverick missile and the PAVEWAY laser guided bombs. So hey, I think I have a fun job in that I get to help make sure that stuff blows up.

I live in Clinton (just five minutes to the west of base) so I am able to go home for lunch and beat the kids into line every day :wink: I have been married for 10 years and have four kids.

I am a huge cougar fan and my wife is a cougar football widow. We had season tickets when I was groing up and my wife really regretted buying me season ticket for this last year.

A actually graduated from the U of U in '99 (yes I was admitted to the Y but the U had a better Chemical engineering program) where I proudly sported the cougar gear I did own.

I guess that is enough for now. I hope to contribute here a bit more as threads seem to stay active longer.
pedrotea is offline   Reply With Quote