Thread: Mike/Archaea
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #32
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I am never "in" your account.

My beneficence is apparent to all. You sign up on this site, the first thing you do is rip on it. Then you rip on me. Then you continue ripping on me. That's fine.

People here that know me know that I am not running a business, and I am not running a popularity contest. So it would not be wise to operate under the assumption that I am.
Mike Diamond Bay, this issue is settled. Let's not harp on it any longer.

I have no issues with you. I think you are an interesting study. I read most of your posts....the ones I do not, simply because they may slip my mind or because you post a lot of different things on here and I cant get to all of them. If you sent me a PM, I would answer it insetad of pretend I did not get it.

You would be better served figuring out why you feel the need to pretend to not read my posts, why you pretend to not like me, why you have such an issue with anyone or anything that takes the spotlight away from you, even for a second.

I enjoy toying with you, yes. Kind of like the cat pawing at the mouse. After awhile it gets boring, but every now and then it is really fun to watch the mouse squirm. If you want me to stop, I will. I didnt know it hurt your feelings so much.

If you are still raw about it, post a video blog on YouTube. Or PM me. I will respond.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote