Thread: Mike/Archaea
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #38
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Do you really believe Mike would look into another person's account? Do you know enough about these programs as to the limits?

This is fun and games to Mike, despite a lot of work.

Mike is basically libertarian and railed against the status quo over at CB. It offends a libertarian's sensibilities to even question his integrity on a freebie site. Or at least it would if I invested the same money he has without a return on investment or an intent to ever reap a return.

And Mike's point is valid. If you haven't watched him enough to trust, if you must even raise the question, then don't participate, because we don't participate where there is no trust. You apparently don't trust so you shouldn't participate. The rest of us trust enough to participate in a libertarian environment.

There is an avatar gremlin. So shoot us. And the right to bar somebody exists and nobody owns anything here but Mike.
Then why didnt he just answer the simple PM I sent him originally? It would have been over and done with in 5 seconds.

The reason is because mike seems to like to play games.

You are now doing the same thing by being evasive to the simple question in front of you. The whole thing has become boring.

Your playing the "mike is victim" card here will be great reading for all those who continue to click on this thread. How many people has mike offended or annoyed or pissed off? Why take it so personally?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote