View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 06:09 AM   #1
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk
Default Alright I figure I'll introduce myself

As I'm sure many know I am in fact a Ute fan. I am well regarded among the community of utefans.net to be among the most pessimistic and I actually take that with a bit of pride. Of course among my cougar friends such as here I'm sure I'm seen as an overly bias Ute fan.

I am currently living in the land of hippies in Portland, Oregon after living my whole life in Salt Lake City and Provostan. I am a law student at Lewis and Clark Law School and make considerbly less than 200K in that I have not made any money this year. Like all Oregonians I am not trusted to pump my own gas.

Other than the Utes I'm a Atlanta Falcons, Utah Jazz, Chicago Blackhawks, and Oakland A's fan. So in other words I never get to see my teams win championships. I think it works for me as I'm a loser in real life why should my teams be any different.

Being that I'm a fat ugly guy I am single, but do hope to someday offer a woman one of the two things that one would possibly marry me for money or citizenship. Also I am a heathen but trying to reform.

So that is mpfunk.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote