View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Interesting. You would imprison someone for mere pedophilia?

After all, we are talking about the desire, not the action when we use that word.

You would send to prison someone that has the urge or attraction, but has never acted on it.

Pre-crime. You really do have a crystal ball.

With all the threatening things you have said on this board, perhaps you would advocate that YOU should be imprisoned, based on your advocacy and desires, urges, and attractions.

But your are a hypocrite, so you would never agree to that.
I haven't threatened a single person Mike. Not one.

I have challenged that those like Indy, Adam and yourself would never say the things in person that you do on here. You enjoy getting rises out of people behind the facade of an internet persona. My contention is you wouldn't do the same in person and I think you know it.

If you can find a link where I ever challenged anyone to a fight by all means, go get it and prove me wrong.

And yes I would imprison someone if they committed the rape of a child.

And yes I don't think a group that thinks its okay to rape a child has the right to say that they have the right to rape children.

Even though you do.

You're not for torture, but since we're talking about hypocrisy and pointing out, I see that you're alright defending torture and rape at the same time....or I'm sorry...I mean defending that these guys have the right to say it's okay to do these things. Make no mistake,,,,rape, abuse and pedophilia on a child is an act or torture in many forms. Yeah,,,clearly I'm a fascist.

You stand on sand here and are quickly sinking. Get it together.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 05-08-2008 at 03:00 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote